Friday, February 24, 2012

What should I eat? Hurry, I'm starving!?

I'm really hungry and want to eat something. I'm in college so I'm talking under $10 here.



Nearby restaurants are McDonald's, Arby's, Burger King, Wendy's, Little Caesar's, Sonic, Coney Island (a local coney place), Smokey Pokey (bbq), Which Wich.



There are also grocery stores; I can buy some quick stuff like pizza rolls or buy ingredients to cook something



Tell me WHERE I should go and WHAT I should get, including BEVERAGE! (Hint: I like almost all kinds of coke)What should I eat? Hurry, I'm starving!?
Go to Mcdonalds.

Get 2 double cheese burgers.

A large coke.

A medium fry.

Off the dollar menu, get yourself one of those apple pies.



Then you'll have like 2 or 3 bucks left over :-).

Hope your hunger is solved!
I think you should be able to get a couple of cans of veggies, a can of spuds and one of fish for less than a tenner, drain all and combine and nuke to heat.

That should be enough for a couple of meals.What should I eat? Hurry, I'm starving!?
Sonic. Get a corn dog and those chedder pepper thingies....actually, get 2 of the chedder pepper things and get a hhhhuuuugggeee coke to go with it.Don't forget the ranch to dips your peppers.
stop at the store buy some brisk lemon tea in the can or 2 liter and head to subway it is better for you. oh and why your at the store get some cup of noodles for later you'll need them for a snack.
I say subway.Don't eat it all the time but they have heathy sandwiches there and they have coke
Wendy's
OODLES OF NOODLES......
sonic, although not the healthiest choice, has a great dollar menu.
you should fry up some potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment