Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm so tired of people abuising the words, selfish & rude?

My cousin is 29 and i'm 17 I will eat a burger she will ask for a bite, she ends up eating half my burger. But she always has more money than me but I never ask her for a cent. I sometimes test her, by asking for cash. she tells me to get my

own... when ever she sees an empty packet of chips I finished she goes on about how selfish I am. but she always eats by herself spends her own cash I don't complain.



Rude

My sister and I are not really the best of Friends,some people I don't even talk to ask me why and I tell them to mind their own business, they say I'm being rude, some one tell me why that is. I feel like i'm just being frank because it is none of thier business



I know no man is an island, but this case is special correct me if I'm wrong but I think people just use the words to get wat they wantI'm so tired of people abuising the words, selfish %26amp; rude?
Your examples don't have anything to do with 'abusing' the words "selfish" and "rude" but of misuing them.



Someone who is selfish acts with no thought to anything but their own pleasure or gain. You eating your own food isn't selfish. You not sharing it with someone who is hungry and unable to get their own, could be considered selfish.



You not discussing personal business isn't rude, but telling others to mind their own business is rather blunt and unfriendly, when it would've been more tactful to have said that you'd rather not discuss it. You've still preserved your privacy, but not come across quite so hard or unfriendly.



I don't see any indication in your post that anyone tried to use those words to get what they wanted...they simply didn't get what they wanted from you (food or information) and so mis-accused you of being unkewl because they were annoyed.
  • the pillars of the earth
  • chrome download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment