Friday, February 24, 2012

Does guitar playing gives me a little chance among the ladies?

I have just bought me a guitar, and thought I would take me some private lessons, with my music teacher, and was wondering if you think girls are a bit charmed by boys who play guitar? in the summer, I am often on sailing trips where we stop, light a fire and grilling burgers at an island. usually with some girls. you think playing the guitar around the campfire would be charming, and give me a better chance with the girls? anyone how have a suggestion on what I can play ? (it should be a easy song with rhythm and a song how many knows)Does guitar playing gives me a little chance among the ladies?
no
I have just started playing too. The first song I taught myself was 'Wonderwall' by Oasis as that roughly 4 chords and is melodic. I was at college and a kid in my year was playing a guitar, a mate of mine said show me where you have got up to with your learning, I started playing and all the girls we hang around with, and may I add they are hot! went all quiet and had cute smiles when they looked at me when I finished. One of them came over and started speaking about why I decided to get into it, I have been talking to her quite a bit recently because of it :P So yes, it can help, but the situation has to be right and don't play because of it, play for the pure love of music, everything else comes afterwards.Does guitar playing gives me a little chance among the ladies?
hmmm i think it might actully help you get some girls i mean if your good at it
Here's the scoop: Playing the guitar will get you noticed. Then you have to follow through. If you're a self-absorbed loser, playing guitar won't help you with the women. Alternately, if you're a real nice guy...but maybe too shy or average looking to get noticed, guitar can open the door.



Women are attracted to competence and sensitivity in men. Playing guitar gives you a perfect opportunity to demonstrate those qualities. As you're sitting around the campfire playing guitar, you're the center of attention. That's a start. If you can sing some songs from your heart, even better. Women have a built-in BS meter so don't expect to just sing a few love songs and have the women jump your bones. Eventually, you have to put the guitar down and be yourself. What the guitar has done is to get the ladies to give you a second look....and a chance to show what a great catch you really are.



As to what songs to play, learn songs that everybody can sing along with. That shows you aren't self-centered and on an ego trip. You may choose a song or two that has particular meaning to you...again, this is about singing from your heart, not singing what you think will get the women. If you are genuine and true to yourself, the right women will recognize that. I know from experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment