Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Old Nickelodeon Shows?

ahh...the good old days....Running home from the bus stop to watch your favorite nick show...or watching Keenan and kel on a Sunday night right before bed...or waking up really early on Saturday mornings



Does anyone remember the good nick shows(from about late 1980's like 1988 till about 1999 or 2000-Even though I was born in 1995 lol)



Now all they have is crap the only good thing left is Spongebob -which is an old show (started in like 1998 or something)



Here are alot of the old shows (not in any specific order

Kenan and Kel, Good Burger (movie), All That, Rocket Power, Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold, Catdog, Cousin Skeeter, Doug, 101 deeds for Eddie McDog, Invader Zim, Rugrats, Angry Beavers, Figure It out, Legend of the Hidden Temple, Clarissa Explains it All, AAHH real monsters, Gullah Gullah Island, Double Dare 2000, Pete and Pete, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, My Brother And Me, KaBlam, Salute Your Shorts, Ren and Stimpy, and Secret World of Alex Mac



I probably missed some

Please tell if I missed any and leave your thoughtsOld Nickelodeon Shows?
i miss them too :[

I'm a '90s kid and I think the shows on Nick now suck.

I used to love watching Rocket Power, Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold, CatDog, Doug %26lt;33, Rugrats %26lt;333, Angry Beaver



good times.
Here are some more I thought of. When I was younger I loved watching Nickelodeon. I think it sucks that on Nick today they dont have shows like guts and double dare on there. They were two of my favorite shows.



- Guts

- Danger mouse

- The mystery files of Shelby Woo

- Roundhouse

- Inspector Gadget

- Heathcliff

- Gumby

- Wild and crazy kids

- What would you do?

- Alvin and the chipmunks

- Beetlejuice

- Garfield

- Hey Dude!

- Looney Toons

- Muppet Babies

- Rocky and Bullwinkle

- The secret world of alex mac

- Tiny toons









Old Nickelodeon Shows?
I used to watch all those shows when I was younger and I adored them. I'm not saying today's Nickelodeon shows are crap but they shouldn't hv taken to older ones down
I cant think of any that you have missed.

Those were all amazing shows. I hate that crap that's on now.. it all pretty much sucks!!


According to Ginger ( I think that was the title) I loved that show.



What the heck happened to NICK?
I loved are you afraid of the dark. IT gave me nightmares!

No comments:

Post a Comment