Friday, February 24, 2012

GTA IV: EFLC, No Restaurant Icons?!?

Hello, I recently purchased the GTA IV EFLC for PS3, and I'm wondering if there is a problem with my version of the game.



In both TLAD and TBOGT, when I pause my game, there are no restaurant icons like there was in GTA IV... I find this a pretty big disadvantage, as now after a gun fight or mission I either have to save, find a hotdog stand or health pack.



Do you guys have this problem too?



*Another note: I found a cluckin bell and burger shot in second island, and only when I purchase something from there will the icon appear in my map.GTA IV: EFLC, No Restaurant Icons?!?
You have to physically enter the Cluckin Bell fast food restaurant to get your little restaurant icon on your map. I had that problem too with the original GTA IV. Same goes with ammunation shops, strip clubs, etc.
  • mediterranean recipes
  • chuckecheese
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment